Beginner DSLR / Mirrorless (Get OFF of Auto!)
- The basics of image resolution (JPG vs. RAW). What you should
select based on YOUR shooting style.
- Focus basics (macro to ¥ ) in the auto-focus mode, single and
multi-point focus (and manual)
- White balance. Get the correct colors on your images
- Exposure Triangle" (reviewed & practiced)
- Using the Auto, "P", Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority
modes (and others) more in depth
- Manual mode (introduced)
- When, why & how to change your shutter speeds & ISO
- Depth of Field & it's relationship with "Aperture"
- Determining f numbers & how it effects Depth of Field
- Setting the "Drive" mode properly (continuous shooting, self timer, etc.)
- More of your camera features (time permitting)
- Improve your composition when taking pictures (time permitting)
- Answers to your questions about future camera equipment
- Many other Professional Photographer secrets, short cuts & tips!