Beginner Digital Camera Class
For the Point & Shoot digital camera user.
Learn more about your camera at a beautiful location
while getting exercise. Share and meet others who enjoy photography!
Prerequisite: None, any type of camera
- Important photography and camera tips
- Q & A's about your camera & the proper settings
- Using your cameras lens to its fullest (from wide angle to
telephoto and in between!)
- Guidance on focusing (& adjusting focusing points)
- How to choose locations, subject matter and better angles
- Composition tips and the rule of thirds
- Steps to take in order to get a great image (& what distractions
to KEEP out of your image!)
- Capturing an image that isn't too dark or too light
- Advice, tips & practice on using filters to give greater impact
to your images
- Capture amazing images at a beautiful location while having a
- More Q & A's about your camera and photography
- Answers to your questions about future camera equipment
- Assignments; so you can practice after the class is completed
** This will be "Free-Form" workshop. The outline above is only used as a guide.
I will be doing demonstrations, teaching & giving tips as you shoot.