Beginner Digital Camera Photo Walk Class
A non-technical, introductory class for the digital camera user.
Learn the basics of your camera at a beautiful location
while getting a little exercise & taking pictures. Have fun and meet others who enjoy photography!
Prerequisite: None, any type of digital camera
- Important digital photography and camera tips
- Navigating through the menu & using the short-cut buttons
- Q & A's about your camera & it's unique features
- Using your cameras lens to its fullest (from wide angle to
telephoto and in between!)
- Guidance and practice with auto focusing techniques
- How to choose locations, subject matter and better angles
- Composition tips and the rule of thirds
- Steps to take in order to get a great image (& what distractions
to KEEP out of your image!)
- Capturing an image that isn't too dark or too light
- Learn the automatic "scene" modes and other features of your camera!
- Practice taking great pictures at a beautiful location while getting a little exercise
- More Q & A's about your camera and digital photography
- Answers to your questions about future camera equipment
- A custom-designed worksheet for you to take home
** This will be "Free-Form" workshop. The outline above is only used as a guide.
I will be conducting demonstrations, teaching & giving tips as you shoot.