50+ ADULT PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS
Beginner Digital Camera 50+ Adult Class
A non-technical, introductory class.
Learn the basics of your camera at a beautiful location while getting a little exercise & taking pictures. Have fun and meet others who enjoy photography!
Prerequisite: None, any type of digital camera
- Learn the different "automatic" and "scene" modes.
- Important digital photography and camera tips
- Navigating through the menu & using the short-cut buttons
- Q & A's about your camera & its unique features
- Using your cameras lens to its fullest (from wide angle to telephoto and in between!)
- Guidance and practice with auto focusing techniques
- How to choose locations, subject matter and better angles
- Composition tips and the rule of thirds
- Steps to take in order to get a great image (& what distractions to KEEP out of your image!)
- Capturing an image that isn't too dark or too light
- Practice taking great pictures at a beautiful location while getting a little exercise
- More Q & A's about your camera and digital photography
- Answers to your questions about future camera equipment purchases.
- A custom-designed worksheet for you to take home
** This will be "Free-Form" workshop. The outline above is only used as a guide. I will be conducting demonstrations, teaching & giving tips as you shoot.